Pagine

5.25.2009


What a better way to start a new week with a new discover?

Thanks to the lovely Blossom blog I have found the talented Samantha Lamb from Oklahoma...Her web site it's one of the most poetic and tender things I've ever seen since I started blogging. Dont'you agree
?

First of all I really like the graphic of her website, very feminine and in the perfect country style that I love.
Then, what can I say about her photos? Comment yourself...I'm speechless


Take your time and visit her entire World and to discover all the treasures (blog , website, photos)
She made my day !!!



What have you found that make you feel in the perfect mood to begin the week?

2 commenti:

  1. thanks for stopping by my site! those pictures are beautiful, i love the old fashioned look to them. and thanks for the site tip, ill be sure to check out her blog as well as yours!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. So happy you did. I love your blog. Right up my alley!
    I also just adore these photos. You are right...they changed my mood. It's amazing how that can happen.
    Have a great day!!

    RispondiElimina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Archivio blog

Pin It button on image hover