Pagine

5.08.2009

{Floral Design}








If you follow my blog, you already know that I like flowers and taking pictures of them. Every time I found such beautiful pictures I feel so shy (embarassed too!!!) to show you my photos...

I like the way Nicolette Camille put the different variety of flowers all together creating a perfect harmony... The pictures ...ah...they are so realistic...

So hard to pick just one bouquet... I think that one is my favorite. It has a vintage style, don't you think? Can't you smell the parfum!?

2 commenti:

  1. Bellissime queste composizioni! Potrebbe essere un'ulteriore idea per il negozio dei tuoi sogni...
    P.s. Ma a che ora vai a letto???

    RispondiElimina
  2. Tardissimo...sono indietro con il blog e il lavoro, settimana particolare!
    ma non sono belli i fiori?
    bellissimi...il mio negozio?ah...

    RispondiElimina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Archivio blog

Pin It button on image hover