Pagine

10.06.2009

{Four girls, 1 city, 2 cameras!}

CIAO LADIES...
What a weekend I had! Saturday me and Mr. B , we went to visit some friends for their 4 years old daughter's birthday lunch! My friend has a restaurant so he cooked for family and friends...The food was terrific as the company... I miss my friend, we met when I was 23 because we went to study at the University in Bruxelles, Belgium, for an exchange program. She is organizing her wedding, she super excited! it will be december 30.... in Christmas period...how romantic!

In the evening we went to the movie. Finally " The Time traveler's Wife" arrived in Italy too... I liked but I have to admit that maybe it's not the kind of movie you go to see with boyfriend! But I loved it and I cried too. It's romantic, sweet, delicate, Rachel is super cute ( do you remember her in "The notebook"?) and Eric Bana...just wow!

Yesterday I spent all the day spinning around the city with my friend Fede and two new friends Elena and Daniela. Elena is from Milan and made me a surprise... Last week I knew that Scott Schuman from The Sartorialist was in Milan for the fashion week to sign his new book, so I asked her if she could get one book for me too and I discovered she loves him as well as I do (here) ... We love his friend too: Garance Dorè, but it's another history...




this is my copy... directly form is pen...the book is fantastic!

We spent the day knowing each other better, Chatting, doing windows watching, taking pictures, laughing...




(credits: Elena took the last 3 pics ... all the others are from Alice's...)

I ended the day on the sofa with Mr B. and we watched "(500) Days of Summer"... How sweet!
Great story of true love...


Zooey is so... can't find the right word... but I adore her!

I hope you had a great weekend too... I'll come to visit you tomorrow and I'll thank each of you! For sure...


I almost forgot.... I just reached the 100 followers!!!! Love you all!

13 commenti:

  1. Love Zooey Deschanel, such a unique and talented woman!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Congrats on the 100 followers!

    I want to see both movies, glad you gave them good reviews. :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. How fun that you studied in Bruxelles. I love that city. Now I like you even more! (: And congratulations on the 100th mark! And your signed book. You are off to a good week!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Love your photos!!! Congrats on reaching 100.. you have a lovely blog!! Have a wonderful week :) xoxoxo!!!

    RispondiElimina
  5. I've just reached 100 followers too!!! So exciting!

    Your weekend sounds wonderful... friends, Milan, a new book - a new Satoralist book!-, photos, laughter... can I join you next time?!

    Saskia x

    RispondiElimina
  6. Oh I NEED (!!!) to watch both movies! I´m shure I will LOVE them! I have a favour for lovestorys, but they need to have a happy end, that gives me hope...
    sounds your weekend was a very beautiful one, you deserved this! :o)
    hugs from germany, geisslein

    RispondiElimina
  7. gorgeous photos as always and i looooved zoey :) the movie was amazing!

    RispondiElimina
  8. Your life sounds exciting and satisfying! And well done for 100 followers! When you pop over to my blog, you'll notice I've tagged you to answer some questions. Have fun with them! Wendy xxx

    RispondiElimina
  9. What a fabulous weekend Gaia!

    And I love all the photos - you are REALLY good!

    RispondiElimina
  10. Sounds like such a great weekend! And a signed Sartorialist, lucky you! hope you have a good week too!x

    RispondiElimina
  11. I LOVE this movie.

    And congrats on #100!

    RispondiElimina
  12. What a great weekend! I am so jealous, I want a signed copy of The Satorialist. I love his photos!
    Hope you are having a great week!

    RispondiElimina
  13. You LUCKY GIRL! I can't wait to get my hands on that book.

    I'm absolutely obsessed with Zooey Deschanel. Have you checked out her band, She & Him? Wonderful. They're my favorite.

    RispondiElimina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Archivio blog

Pin It button on image hover