Pagine

4.27.2010

{IheartPhotography}

I love beautiful photos. My passion for photography is growing day by day. Since I bought my Canon (almost a year ago) I've reached the decision to became a good photographer.


I've always loved beautiful photos and I've always been envious from people who was able to fascinating me with a photo.
It was love at first sight. I use to use my daddy's camera. He had an old Canon, not digital, very difficult to use. Then I bought a Minolta, when I lived in San Francisco and then I had few small digital cameras before to arrive to my "best friend" 450d Canon!



I know I won't be a professionist of photography but I want to increase my knowledge on doing beautiful photos... Or at least to try to take some good pics.

At the beginning I looked for a course to learn how to make beautiful photos because I thought it was the right thing to do. Then I started reading books about photography and then, at the end, I've realized that the better thing to do it was to take pics everyday and everytime I could. It's true that you need to know the techniques, what a diaphragm is, the meaning of exposure, how to work on manual and not in automatic but I'm 100% sure that practicing it's the better way to improve your ability!



Now, everytime I go out I have my camera with me and I practice everyday! I love what I do and even if I'm not good I go on with my passion because at the end I'm doing it for me and when I receive a compliment I'm the happiest person in the world!



I know ther's no comparison with the thousand of talented persons out there and the blogosphere is full of fantastic photographer but I'm trying to find my place among them (in years and years!!!)

Please forgive me if you think I'm a presumptuous person... but in tose last days I've received a lot of nice words from you and even from unknown persons!



Tomorrow in the afternoon I have to go to take some pics to my friend's store. She asked me because she need some pics. Than some of my friends asked me if I could take some pics of them...



For those pics I've used my LensBaby. I adore my lens, my brother gave to me for Christmas! I bought also a macro kit and I'm thinking to buy also some more optics from them and a new canon lens!

Girls, a weekly thank you for you! Don't forget to enter the giveaway, still few hours! Don't miss my post tomorrow!

14 commenti:

  1. Oh Gaia, your photos are beautiful! You are very talented and it is so wonderful to have a passion for something! I would also love to take better photos! My husband has a Canon 50D and I play with it but he is definately the expert and I am always asking him what I need to do. xx

    RispondiElimina
  2. Gaia,ma quale presunzione! Sei un asso e te ne devi vantare:-))
    io credevo che fossi una professionista !?
    le tue foto sono fantastiche!
    non me lo perdo assolutamente il tuo post di domani-che negozio è? di Bologna?
    Bacioni
    Flaviana

    RispondiElimina
  3. ma dai sei bravissima pensavo anche io che fosse il tuo lavoro! buona giornata!
    Irene
    p.s. la vespa è bellissima!!!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Ciao Gaia!
    anch'io trovo che le tue fotografie siano fantastiche! Io penso che fotografare sia un po' guardare la realtà con occhi nuovi mettendo a fuoco le cose in modo diverso...ed io adoro come sai cogliere i dettagli! Bravissima!

    Un abbraccio!
    Mara

    RispondiElimina
  5. All that matters is that you love what you do. I adore seeing your photos. Not only are they lovely, but they give me a glimpse into your world! I say keep taking pics!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Carissima Gaia,
    Ho visto il tuo messaggio, prometto che presto ti scrivo così ci conosciamo meglio. Sto anche io allestendo la mia nuova casa al mare e ci sono ben 250 scatoloni da sistemare. Ho scoprto il tuo blog da poco e sono una tua fan, è proprio il caso di dire che hai "le mani d'oro" decoupage, recupero, stencil, fotografia, cucito, dolcetti vari e che presentazioni! Ma come fai ad essere così Brava??? Ora scappo che devo andare (15 km) dalla mia città nella località dove mi aspettano i miei scatoloni. Ciao a presto ti scrivo dopo il 5 maggio perchè al mare non ho ancora la connessione.
    Ciao Antonella

    RispondiElimina
  7. Gaia, I absolutely love your photos! They make me want to book a ticket and join you straight away, you manage to capture the mood so well!x

    RispondiElimina
  8. non essere timida, sei brava davvero!! e quale sarebbe questo store?

    Baci
    Laura

    RispondiElimina
  9. Grazie ragazze del sostegno!

    @ Anonimo: finalmente ti sveli...aspetto tue notizie presto!
    @ tutte il negozio è a Bologna è di una mia ara amica Cappelleria Trentini! Cercatela su facebook ci sono le foto!

    RispondiElimina
  10. Your photos are beautiful. I wouldn't sell yourself so short. I totally think you could go pro! :)

    RispondiElimina
  11. ARe you kidding me. You have found your spot. You are amazing. I love your photography and am so inspired by your work!! You are going to be pro before you know it! : )))
    Take Care,
    Maria

    RispondiElimina
  12. Hi darling,
    You are absolutley right. The best way to learn is to take pictures of everything and to see what works and what to change. I think your photos are great because you have the most important thing - composing the shots. That is something you can't learn.

    So sorry for the lateness of my replay about your lens question. The 50mm lens is great. It very rarely leaves my camera and all my film photos are with it. You can get really nice close-ups with pretty bokeh backgrounds or shoot really nice all around shots. I great lens to buy. Hope this helps. Can't wait to see your pictures! xoxo ~Amy

    RispondiElimina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Archivio blog

Pin It button on image hover