Pagine

3.05.2009

{Award}


She so lovely,
she so nice and cute,
she has an amazing blog,
she is a real friend,
Thank you Fede!

She gave me this Award!!!

Here are the Award's rules:

You have to list 7 things that you love and pass the award on to 7 bloggers you love. Be sure to tag them and let them know they have won! You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole world know.....you are KREATIV!

What I love:

1. Mr B.

2. Country Living

3. Fashion and shopping

4. Sun, sea and beach

5. My Friends

6. Take pictures

7. Write in my blog

Blogs I love:



Materials Blog

This is Glamouros

Absolutely beautiful things

Lily G


Lilla Blanka

5 commenti:

  1. Patata grazie! Ma che tesoro che sei....te lo meriti tutto!

    RispondiElimina
  2. So kind of you! Thank you...

    Anna

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thanks for sheding lighting, on the kreative blogger award.

    RispondiElimina
  4. I do not understand what you mean but thank you anyway!

    RispondiElimina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Archivio blog

Pin It button on image hover