Pagine

3.20.2010

{Happy Sweet Weekend}

's Friday, my home's bakery is open...

I've made a pause from painting and fixing my furnitures. At the moment the results is excellent! I can't wait to show you some pics!

Heart Shaped Lemon Cupcakes and Tiny Spicy Chocolate Cupckes covered with M&M's! Those are my latest sweetness that I've made for my friend that invited me for dinner...






She asked me for some help and advises 'cause she want to make some changes on her home and she knows how much I love to decorate! It has been a very nice dinner, with great food and lots of laugh!



I've made the tiny chocolate cupcakes for her 3 years old doughter's Giorgia... She's so cute! She wants to be a dancer!


(photos by me)

Have a great weekend girls... lots of plans and things to do this weekend! And you?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway, ends tomorrow evening, and go to say hello to Kim!

11 commenti:

  1. aw I love the cupcakes- so cute! you are a great friend! Can I ask you again what camera you have?

    RispondiElimina
  2. Yummy, yummy! I must resist! lolol..summer is coming..Love your photography!! ~lulu

    RispondiElimina
  3. mmmm those look so yummy i want to make some! haha but Ive been snacking too much today already haha

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hi Gaia, Thanks for visiting my blog and for the lovely comment. I believe old furniture never get lost. It's fun to refinish giving a new life for them. I'm looking forwar to see your projects! I'll be following you!
    Have a lovely weekend, Li :-)

    RispondiElimina
  5. These look delicious and so cute with this nice package! mmmm...

    RispondiElimina
  6. Oh wow, what a sweet & delicious post!

    PS - Nice blog you got here!

    RispondiElimina
  7. These are such a lovely hostess gift! So cute!

    RispondiElimina
  8. that's not fair- I am on a diet! LOL
    xoxo

    RispondiElimina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Archivio blog

Pin It button on image hover