Pagine

1.25.2010

{Anniversary}

Happy Monday ladies!

What a better way to start a new week with a celebration? It's my Blog-Anniversary! My first year in the blogland and I'm so happy !

Once upon a time.... It was monday ...

(1st post)

After more or less 360 posts , today I celebrate my BlogBirthday!!!

I've won some awards, received lots of comments, visited and found lot of friends and I'm sure ther's more that still has to happen!

I've started this adventure with no expectation at all and now It became my daily appointment and I don't feel good if I don't post or visit you!

To celebrate my anniversary I've found a fantastic web site to share with you!

It 's "little venice cake company" . During my holiday in London I've discovered this stunning cakes. They are a mono portion fruit cakes handcrafted with ultimate attention to detail, creating chocolate sculptures and exquisitely iced cakes of breathtaking beauty.!


I think they are adorable and It's a perfect gift for your friends, and so I did it!


The first time I've seen them at the food hall at Harrod's... Too expensive... Then at Harvey Nichols a bit less expensive and I bought the first one...



Then I found more little cake at Liberty...



I'd love to make some of them ! Aren't they lovely?

Thanks girls for your presence during this all entire year! I hope you'll be there for the next one too!

Love you

Gaia

25 commenti:

  1. Happy Blog Anniversary!! Those cakes all look soo yummy!!! =)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Happy Birthday to your oh so delightful blog!! I love all of these cake photos...mmm!! xo

    RispondiElimina
  3. These are just so beautiful!!
    Happy anniverary - what a way to celebrate :-)

    RispondiElimina
  4. Happy Anniversary! Those cakes are so pretty!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Happy ONE YEAR!!!!! Very exciting time.
    Love those little individual cakes too

    RispondiElimina
  6. Happy Annivesary!! The cakes look delicious!

    RispondiElimina
  7. Oofh! these are so charming and special! I want one if not purely to feel like a princess.

    RispondiElimina
  8. WOOHOOO!!! Happy blog anniversary!!

    RispondiElimina
  9. Happy Anniversary! Thanks for posting such amazingly delicious cakes!

    And - we are in business lady! Giveaway has begun!

    RispondiElimina
  10. Happy Anniversary!! Those cakes look so pretty. I missed eating cake so much my mom made me a wheat-free/gluten-free cake for my birthday last week. It wasn't as pretty as these but it was yummy.

    P.S. It makes me so happy you like the photos. I can't wait to see your lensbaby macro photos. :)

    RispondiElimina
  11. happy 1st birthday honey!

    RispondiElimina
  12. Gorgeous photos as always Gaia!! I love the little Venice cake co.!! They look too pretty to eat!!

    Happy 1st anniversary! I'm so glad to have 'met' you and your blog... can't wait to see what's in store for your blog over the next year :)

    xx

    RispondiElimina
  13. Happy blogging birthday!!

    What lovely little cakes - they look so delicious!! xx

    RispondiElimina
  14. HAPPY BLOG BIRTHDAY!!! I'm so glad I found your blog it's a wonderful read for me every week! And those cakes look fabulous!

    RispondiElimina
  15. Oh girl, it was more than a pleasure to met you in this blog world! I love your posts (by the way, these cakes are absolutely adorable!!) and comments, and these little momments sometimes give some joy to more complicated days*
    Keep going so you can celebrate another blog birthday ^^

    RispondiElimina
  16. Happy Blogiversary! What adorable cakes.

    RispondiElimina
  17. I just started following your blog per my good friend Meghan's suggestion and those cakes, OH THOSE CAKES, are amazing! I absolutely love London and hope you had a great time on your trip! I do hope you post more photos!

    RispondiElimina
  18. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!E tante congratulazioni.
    Aggiungo che la torta composta di Tiffany cupcakes è pazzesca...La mostro subito al mio amorino che spesso subisce la mia Tiffany-obsession ahaha
    xx
    Mela

    RispondiElimina
  19. Great post -as always - I'll love to come back and 'follow' you in the future as well.Congrats to your Firtst Year!! Love//Eva Sweden

    RispondiElimina
  20. happy blog-anniversary! beautiful photos! those cakes looks so pretty!

    RispondiElimina
  21. I loooovveee cake!!
    And I love your background:)

    RispondiElimina
  22. congrats to this milestone, darling! I love these cakes- so cute!
    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  23. tanti auguri Gaia! Thanks so much for writing such a lovely blog, you know we all enjoy evey post!
    Sorry I have been out of touch for so long and thanks for your sweet message.

    RispondiElimina
  24. I totally want to have a party now! Over here due to Meghan's giveaway and totally following you now. : )

    RispondiElimina
  25. happy blogoversary, what a great way to celebrate & wonderful pics.
    hugs to you lovely Gaia

    RispondiElimina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Archivio blog

Pin It button on image hover