Pagine

12.31.2009

{2010}

New year is just around the corner, I'm writing you now 'cause I know that tomorrow I won't be able to wish you Happy New Year and everything you wish for yourself!




Thanks for everything, you've been amazing and I hope to " see" you all next year!




I'm grateful for everything I had , beautiful, bad and sad things... Life is beautiful, anyway!
I have a lot of ideas and many projects for the 2010 and I'm so excited to do everything I'm dreaming to!



Tomorrow evening I'll spend the day to my friend's house eating terrific food and drinking good wine with a very nice company!. I'll celebrate the end of that "so and so" year with my Mr B., my love the one and only.

What about you? ANy plans for NYE? Project for the future? Answers you are waiting for? Hard decision to take?

I really wish you the best!

(p.s.: I took the pics of the snow one week ago, it was amazing, so poetic and it looked like to live in a fairy-tale. Now it's all clean but it's still freezing)

Love you all

12 commenti:

  1. You're so lucky to live where it snows, it's beautiful! Have a wonderful new years eve!

    xoxo
    FashionEye

    RispondiElimina
  2. Beautiful Gaia, I am so glad to have met you and your wonderful blog - in a world filled with so many design blogs. You are not only creative and talented but also so friendly, loyal and fun! Happy, happy! I look forward to following you closely in 2010. Cyber hug, Monika

    RispondiElimina
  3. Wish you a GREAT start in the new year too Beauty! I know, the next year will be a great one - you will see ;o)
    Wish you all the best!!!

    RispondiElimina
  4. amazing photos!
    happy new year to you, darling!
    xoxo

    RispondiElimina
  5. What beautiful photos - definitely fairytale like!

    I always get sad when the snow melts... Our snow is almost gone too :(

    And hope you have a happy new year too dear!

    xx

    RispondiElimina
  6. Happy New Year Gaia! I am so glad that we have become blogger buddies! I hope this New Year brings you everything you wished for and more!

    RispondiElimina
  7. Happy New Year to you Gaia! As I type this, it is snowing in NYC! I hope it does not turn to rain, but that is what they are saying it will do on the news.

    I keep it simple in NYC on New Years. I normally stay at home with the boyfriend and we eat fun cheeses, lentils and wine. It's nice and quiet the way we do it.

    This year was great but next year I am taking it up a notch. I have a big surprise that I am working on and will tell all on the blog within the next few weeks. It will involve a giveaway!!! And then, I'm also going back to school. I will be taking online classes in web design. So it's a busy year for me, what with having a full time job too. haha

    I hope that you have a great year ahead of you, Gaia! It's been a pleasure getting to know you! xxoo kris

    RispondiElimina
  8. Happy New Year, Gaia!!! Beautiful pictures!

    RispondiElimina
  9. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you, I hope 2010 is wonderful to you xxx

    RispondiElimina
  10. Happy new year, darling!
    Your post reminds me of the nutcracker (for no apparent reason ;)

    RispondiElimina
  11. Such beautiful photos of snow. Hoping that 2010 will treat you beautifully!

    RispondiElimina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Archivio blog

Pin It button on image hover